Thursday, October 27, 2016

Chapter Seven

It was their party, so they knew there was no way of avoiding it. That's why Arnav and Khushi eventually put back on their modesty and began to head back to the party. The two were heading to the staircase when Anjali came out of a room with a guy. She saw the two and frowned at them.

"What are you two doing here," she asked while shooing the guy away.

"Gee, and you said I'm insensitive," Arnav frowned.

Anjali ignored his comment. "You're the reason for this party, you can bang another time; save something for your wedding night."

Arnav rolled his eyes while Khushi slightly blushed. Anjali went to Khushi's side and linked her arms with hers.

"My brother is annoying you already, isn't he? He's such a guy, this one. But don't worry, I got you. I finally have the sister I've always wished for."

"Oh boy," Arnav muttered under his breath.

Anjali frowned at him. "You go back to the party. I need a moment with my future sister in law."

"What the f-? For what?"

"That's sister in law business only."

Khushi couldn't help the smile on her face. Arnav just didn't understand it, so he walked away. He glanced back, seeing the two talking and he eyed his future Lady's exposed cleavage.

I can't wait to fuck her tits.

Arnav rejoined the party and as soon as he got to the bar, Akash and NK joined him.

NK clasped his shoulder. "Bro, you totally just got laid!"

"Think you'll be alright for the rest of your life," Akash asked.

Arnav smirked as he sipped on the scotch the bartender had placed. "More than anything."

Akash and NK looked at each other, both mocking how impressed they were.

"Wow Nanav, you really are serious about this."

Arnav didn't reply and simply sipped his drink.

"So where is the future Lady of the Land," Akash asked, glancing around.

"Curently spending time with the Lord's crazy sister," Arnav replied.

"Oh boy, she's with Di," NK questioned.

"Her wish has finally come true," Akash said. "She's finally got the sister she wanted and could never make out of us."

Memories of their Di and moms dressing them up as girls flashed in their heads, and they grimaced.

"Never again," Akash shuddered.

"Amen to that," NK said.

"By the way Bhai, serious question - have you told Kavya about this?"

"The fuck? No," Arnav replied. "For what?"

"Well you sure liked fucking her, so that's the end of that," NK said.

"The bitch was loose anyways; you could put a cinder block in her."

"Oh fuck! Seriously?"

"That's definitely one little fuck whore," Akash agreed.

"You bet," Arnav replied, and finished his drink.

Arnav ordered another and for his bros as well. The bartender poured their scotch and walked away to tend to other guests.

"So I'm assuming everything's good with you and the future Lady, or else I'm sure you wouldn't be letting go of Kavya cause let's face it, you did enjoy her," Akash said.

"It's perfect," Arnav said.

"Lucky you," NK said. "Most guys in arranged marriages don't get lucky."

"Yeah, well, I'm not most guys," he replied arrogantly.

The two nudged him and joked around. Arnav helped his bros look around to find a girl for them, knowing just what they liked. It wasn't long before both Akash's and NK's eyes landed on a hot girl and the two were off. Arnav turned back to the bar and pulled out his phone. He noticed it had been some time since he had left Khushi with his sister.

What the hell were they talking about-?

Before the thought could go further, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Yet oddly enough, he had felt her before she had even put her hand on him. Arnav turned to Khushi and saw her smiling softly.

"That was quite a conversation, I bet," Arnav said as Khushi sat beside him.

Khushi chuckled lightly. "Your sister is very... well, she's definitely something else."

"Oh that she very well is."

Khushi smiled. "I'm glad she's... I'm glad she's different."

"Different? How so?"

"Well most girls in this town don't have the strength she has. They're usually married off so young, they don't even know who they are. Di definitely knows who she is and well, she really does know how to charm a guy."

"She's with another guy right now, isn't she?" Though Arnav already knew the answer to his question. 

"How did you know it was another guy and not the one before?"

"I know my sister very well."

Khushi smiled softly with a nod. "That's true.... she's very strong, very independent."

"That she is."

"And she gives no fucks at all."

Arnav sucked on his teeth. "Oh angel, don't dirty that pretty mouth with such words," he mocked.

Khushi rolled her eyes. "Then what should I dirty it with," she said sarcastically.

Arnav smirked and turned to her. "With my cum."

Khushi looked at him with slightly wide eyes and her lips slightly parted.

"Is the future Lady of the Land in shock of such words?"

Khushi shook her head. "No... it's just... I can only try to imagine but..."

"But?"

"It's hard."

Arnav scrunched his eyebrows.

"I feel like even if I were to imagine it, the reality would just be... it would surpass my expectations."

Arnav smirked arrogantly. "Did you imagine what it would be like the first time I fucked you?"

"Ever since I met you at the white party. I never think provactively but there was something about you. And then when all of this was decided... I couldn't stop thinking about it. And now that it's happened... I can't wait for it to happen again."

The arrogance on Arnav's face was on full blast. "And I can't wait to fuck you again."

"You'll think of me," she flirted.

"Only."

"Even tonight after the party is over?"

"Yes."

"Will you masturbate to the memories of earlier tonight," she asked innocently.

"To your beautiful, tight pussy that I want to shove my cock up."

"Mm, that sounds like a good idea."

"Then let's do it again."

"Ah, unfortunately, no more for tonight."

"Why not?"

"The party is over."

"What?"

Truly the party was over. All the guests were being thanked for coming and were slowly leaving the house. It was soon time for Khushi and her parents to leave and Arnav watched as she left. His eyes focused on her ass as she walked.

I can't wait to fuck that as well.

Khushi and her family left and Arnav headed to his room, his mind only thinking of all the ways he could fuck Khushi. He thought of how they had fucked earlier - how sweet she was, how tight she was, how turned on she was, how fucking wet she was, how his cock was covered in all of her juices-

Wait a minute.

Arnav paused. He had already changed and washed up, and now stood frozen in his room. He thought of their fuck earlier and realized that there was no blood, whatsoever.

Is she not a virgin? Did some dick get to that pretty cunt of her's before me? Which fucking bastard did? ...but it seemed like it was her first fuck ever. Did she pop her own cherry? Does my future Lady have a naughty side? He smirked. Does my angel have toys? Does my princess like to play with her pretty pink lady parts?

Just thinking about it made Arnav hard. He's could picture her holding a dildo and sucking on it, then putting it inside of her while kneading her breast, breathing heavily as she moaned. The visions totally turned him on, so he relieved himself, pumping his hand over his length as he thought of his future sexy wife, eager to play with her.

*~*

The two families had decided on having lunch together, so they were out in the Raizada garden, which took up acres of land, especially because of the huge maze they had. On the patio were the elders, talking and eating while getting to know each other better. By the lavish pool were the so called kids, chilling out in the sun.

"Today's such a wonderful day," Anjali sighed, taking in the sun.

"That it is," Akash replied.

"Ditto," NK agreed.

The three were relaxing on their loungers while Arnav and Khushi were at the bar, watching them.

"It really is such a beautiful day," Khushi agreed.

"Not as beautiful as you," Arnav said.

Khushi blushed lightly and Arnav eyed her little sundress. It truly was little, the dress going maybe one or two inches past her ass, and it was definitely doing things to Arnav.

"Would you like a tour of the grounds," he asked.

Khushi smiled. "I'd love that."

Walking along together, Arnav and Khushi walked around the garden, going into the maze.

"I'm assuming you know which way to go," Khushi said.

"Every since I was four."

"Really?"

"My mom had read me the tale of Hansel and Gretel and it stuck in my head. So like them, I made a trail with bread and found my way back; the maze only goes in a full circle, bringing you back right where you started."

"That's very clever of you to do."

"Well I've always been a bright kid."

Khushi chuckled as she followed Arnav through the maze.

"Do you have the entire maze memorized," she asked.

Arnav nodded. "Yup. On the left, there's a dead end with a bust of one of my ancestors. Same thing up ahead and if you take two lefts. There's a fountain in the center, which we'll pass and is basically the halfway mark."

"You really are smart, you know."

Arnav smirked. "I know," he said arrogantly.

Khushi shook her head with a smile and turned right with Arnav, coming to a dead end.

Khushi looked at Arnav with confusion. "I thought you knew the way through to the end?"

"I do," Arnav said, turning to her. "I know every part of it. Now, I want to know every part of you."

Khushi understood his game and slowly back up. "Do you now?"

Arnav preyed over to her. "Yes," he growled.

With a small smile and gleam in her eyes, Khushi paused and brushed off the straps of her dress, letting it fall and pool around her feet. Arnav growled in approval and tackled her, pushing her back onto the hedged wall, covering her lips with his. Khushi moaned into his mouth, clutching onto his waistcoat. She pulled back first and Arnav gazed down at her body. The sight of red lace on her body turned him on even more. He traced his fingertips over her body, causing Khushi to shiver. He loved how her body reacted to him and needed to see what else she was capable of.

Turning her around, Arnav ran his fingertips over her body then cupped her ass. "I can't wait to fuck this."

Khushi could only moan in response.

Peeling down her panties and letting them fall, Khushi stepped out of them and kicked them aside. Arnav grinned cockily at how eager she was. He undid his pants and pushed them down, releasing his length. Taking a condom out of his pocket, forever prepared, Arnav rolled it on and entered her. Both groaned in satisfaction, Arnav resting his forehead on her shoulder, feeling her wet heat clench him.

"Greedy for my cock, are you," he growled in her ear.

Khushi's insides clenched, giving him the response he needed.

"That's what I thought."

Gripping onto her shoulder and waist, Arnav pumped into her, Khushi leaning onto the hedged wall with her arms for support. Khushi's body hummed with pleasure, bringing sensual moans to her lips. She reached back and buried her hand in his hair, gripping it. Arnav released a growl and nipped and bit her shoulder, making Khushi cry out in pleasure.

"You like it rough, don't you," he teased.

She could only reply with grunts and moans.

Where the hell has she been all my life?

Arnav pumped into her harder, bringing his hand down to her sensitive nub between her legs. Khushi cried out, resting her head back onto Arnav's shoulder. Arnav could feel her tightening around him and seeing her like this pushed him to his release. With just a few more thrusts, the two came together, grunting as they achieved their high.

Khushi breathed heavily, forcing her arms to support her from falling. Arnav kept his hold on her, breathing on her back. Khushi loved the warmth of him and sighed.

"That was amazing," Khushi sighed.

Arnav grinned arogantly and pulled out of her. He removed the condom and tied it up, putting it in his pocket to throw out later; there was no need for anyone to find it out here.

Both put their clothes back on and Khushi helped Arnav to fix his hair.

"There we go, all modest," Khushi said.

Arnav smirked. "Why thank you, my future Lady."

"You're welcome my Lord."

Arnav held his arm out. "Shall we?"

Khushi took his arm and walked beside him. As they went through the maze, Arnav told her of his duties and work, Khushi hanging onto every word.

"...and that's just about it. Well some of it actually."

Khushi nodded. "It's a big responsibility; I understand."

Arnav nodded. "But I'm sure it's enough to bore you."

"Oh, not at all."

Arnav cock ed her eyebrow at her.

"I mean it. Besides, I hate those types of girls who always just want to talk about themselves, giving men not even the slightest chance to share anything."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you've never been in a serious relationship..."

Arnav rolled his eyes with a smirk. 

"...but typically in a relationship, girls always go rambling on about their issues. Like their bad day at work or what drama has raised with their friends - and all guys ever do is say "oh", "ah", "mm hmm" - nothing else. And then they rest their chin on their hands and fall asleep. 

Arnav scoffed lightly, humored. "And now you know why I haven't."

"I don't blame you. Whenever I see it, it makes me want to hurl something at the girl. Like come on, what about him? What if he's having a bad day and needs to vent? Or what if he had an amazing day? Give him a chance, like come on."

Arnav nodded in understanding.

"That's why I told myself that if I ever get into a relationship, I would stop myself from doing that. So if I ever do, stop me."

"Duly noted," he smirked.

"Good," Khushi nodded.

The two arrived to the end of the maze and like Arnav had said, the beginning was the end, having gone around in a circle. They rejoined the family, everyone still in the spots they had left them in. It was only after the two had rejoined them that they had gotten up and went to the table to eat. Khushi was seated beside Arnav and the family ate together. Khushi got to know her future sister in law and brother in laws better, and she knew that she had truly been blessed with an amazing family to be married into.

But then again, that's why skeletons were buried in closets and fronts were just that - a front.

5 comments:

  1. Superb, love your bold concept & Arshi conversation, each story is so unqiue, please update Nothing to me season 1 too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing
    I wonder if it'll be easier for Arnav to share his thoughts and feelings as he's never done that before

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow brilliant updates loved all parts can't wait for next part......ameena671

    ReplyDelete